Wednesday, February 18, 2009

SOALAN DARI AYUL ENCEM

1. Who are you?
>>illiya fareeza binti mohd azri

2. Are we friends?
>>yap! friends forever

3. When and how did we meet?
>>we're study in same high school meyh

4. Do you have a crush on me?
>>crush?? sometimes hee~

5. Would you kiss me?
>>nope! my kiss just for my farid aizad

6. Give me a nickname and explain why you picked it.
>>nickname?? urm i've no idea but i want call u the disaster. why?? because i dont know

7. Describe me in one word.
>>slumber is the best word for u

8. What was your first impression?
>>u are handsome boy

9. Do you still think that way about me now?
>>yap!

10. What reminds you of me?
>>sorry~ i forget what, but there's something that always reminds me of u

11. If you could give me anything what would it be?
>>cool tee~ coz u can wear it when u want to meet me

12. How well do you know me?
>>i dont know~ people change

13. When's the last time you saw me?
>>at stadium sultan sulaiman, 14022009 (sukan tahunan smk shahbandaraya klang tahun 2009)

14. Ever wanted to tell me something but couldn't?
>>thanx for being a such good buddy when that 'incident' happen to me
u know what 'incident' right?

15.Are you going to put this on your blog and see what I say about you?
>>yap! i really wanna know what do u think about me

No comments:

Post a Comment