Friday, March 06, 2009

TAG BY FANA

Attention :

i : Once you've been tagged, you are supposed to write a note with 16 random things,facts, habits or goals about you
ii : At de end, choose 16 people to be tagged
iii : You have to tag the person who tagged you

iv : If i tagged you, its because i want to know more about you.

1. i am hot-tempered type person. so beware of me!
2. i'm not judging people based on their look
3. i hate waiting
4. very hard to predict me.
5.i'm a forgiveless person.
6. i enjoy being unique
7.i,m still searching
8.i always motivate myself.
9.i’d rather immature and have fun than care what other people say or think.
10.sometimes im really confident and other times I feel really insecure
11. im curios about everthing
12. friends mean everything to me,but sometimes I just want to be alone.
13.i always hurt people's feeling coz i'm spoken person
14. i.m stubborn hahah!
15.dun ever try to make me feel guilty coz i won't
16.i can keep any secret

now give me ur random facts(!)
fana,zila,ayul.AJ,tasya,daya,faris,illina,aten,aienal,akim,musz,e-one

No comments:

Post a Comment